The role of global value dossiers in HTA and market access - Beverly Barr
3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
Global Value Dossiers (GVD) are a key requirement for pharma and biotech companies; however, there is always a debate about what should be included in GVD and how these documents can be used effectively by industry to support the global and local market access of a product. A good GVD allows the global strategy and data to be leveraged by affiliates to support local HTA strategies.
This session looks at the GVD from an industry perspective and will address common questions such as:
· What is GVD and when should it be developed?
· What are the main elements of a GVD?
· How does industry use a GVD?
· How does a GVD differ from an HTA dossier?
· What are the different requirements of HTA bodies and how can a GVD meet these?
· What information sources may be useful?
· What are the most common issues with a GVD?